News & Events - 2017
2017 CWP Annual Project Review Meeting
Please join us for the 2017 CWP Annual Project Review Meeting, Monday, May 15 through Wednesday, May 17, in Golden, Colorado
Monday, May 15
1pm-5pm, "Machine learning" workshop, CSM campus
5pm-7pm: Reception, Geology Museum, CSM campus
Tuesday, May 16 and Wednesday, May 17
- 8am-5pm, The Golden Hotel: research presentations. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Note: There is NO Thursday morning session this year. A final agenda with complete details will be sent/posted closer to the meeting date. Please RSVP to Dawn Umpleby by April 15 if you plan to attend.
Lodging options within walking distance of the meeting venues include:
- The Golden Hotel, 303-279-0100
- Table Mountain Inn, 303-277-9898
- Dove Inn Bed and Breakfast, 303-278-2209
Lodging options outside of downtown Golden that would require a rental car include:
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Golden-Denver Area, 303-278-2388
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Denver West Golden, 303-278-6600
- Courtyard by Marriott Denver West/Golden, 303-271-0776
- Denver Marriott West, 303-279-9100
The Golden Hotel has adequate free guest parking for those who choose to rent a car. Please contact Dawn directly if you will need a parking code for parking on the CSM campus on Monday.